Part-time junior coordinator needed
Driven by a keen interest in killer design, steep marketing challenges and fresh digital trends, Camden’s tight-knit team of cross-disciplinary experts tackle a wide variety of projects for big organizations and startups alike. At Camden, you’ll find a stimulating, bustling work environment where every day brings something new.
In this position, you’ll work closely with our Strategy and Client Services director on digital and mass media campaigns, and lend a hand coordinating project management activities.
Camden is a thriving full-service advertising group with an international presence (Toronto, Montreal and Lyon). Toronto is our media hub – and we need someone just like you!
- Manage and follow up on various projects underway (with clients and internally)
- Write briefs and lead internal team meetings
- Submit requests and follow up with representatives
- Stay up-to-date on advertising and tech news
Skills and requirements
- Bilingual (English and French); très important
- Google suite and Facebook Business Manager
- Interest in digital marketing
- Organizational skills, time and priority management (deadlines!)
- Work well in a team and independently
- Bachelor's degree in communications or marketing (open to final year students and/or internships)
- Group insurance coverage
- International exchange program (Montreal, Lyon)
- Growing company, opportunities for professional advancement
- Flexible schedule
3 days/week starting January 3, 2018. Potential to move to full time in the short/medium term.