Driven by a keen interest in killer design, steep marketing challenges and fresh digital trends, Camden’s tight-knit team of cross-disciplinary experts tackle a wide variety of projects for big organizations and startups alike. Camden offers an open environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. Every day will bring something new and every contribution will be valued.
As an Account Manager you will manage projects for a wide portfolio of accounts, using Camden’s lean processes and management tools such as File Maker Pro and Asana. You will also focus on educating our customers about our services. We are building solutions that will change the advertising capabilities of bilingual advertisers, SMEs, and professional organizations in Toronto. We are looking for hardworking, talented people who will help us drive that message into the market. You likely have experience in a client-facing role, preferably at an agency. You have a track record of building strategic relationships with clients and growing business. The Account Management team sits in all three Camden offices, but regular video conferencing makes us feel like one.
The type of profile that is successful at Camden
You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are autonomous, possess the self-drive to succeed, enjoy a dynamic work environment, and embrace challenges. You have a positive attitude towards clients and your team. You remain calm when under pressure. You don’t mind sharing your knowledge and expertise with others and you are always educating yourself about advertising and marketing. You learn about your clients’ businesses. You work well with customers and internal partners. You make sure you understand the job, and identify any opportunities or problems arising from misalignment or misunderstanding. You give your clients clear and accurate status reports on your work, and actively inform them of any changes.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the client relationship on various accounts, and undertake strategic client counselling
- Manage day-to-day activity with internal teams and external partners
- Proactively contribute to the development and growth of client accounts, working with and mobilizing Camden resources across all three offices
- Write and edit proposals and post-mortems, with a demonstrated understanding of clients’ business, marketing, and communication objectives
- Manage the billing and profitability of your accounts
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Camden’s client service department
What’s in it for you
- Camden is a workspace where creative minds run free
- We have each other’s backs
- You might get the chance to work from our Lyon or Montreal offices through our international exchange program, Camden X
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity
- You’ll be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone
- Camden has exponential growth goals and we want our contributors’ careers to grow at the same time!
- Generous vacation time during the winter holidays and an amazing insurance plan
- You might hear occasional barking at the office
What you already have:
- Over two years’ experience at an agency
- Skills in lean management
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the Mac ecosystem
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrable passion for learning new skills
- Bilingual (French and English)